Introduction

I am a Melbourne based writer, primarily of speculative fiction. I find the writing process fascinating; the links below include examples of my work, fiction and non fiction, but also another story. How has a chapter evolved? How have places and the fictions of others informed and inspired my own. How do I research, develop ideas and turn them into narrative? Each page offers a different insight into the work and the story behind the work.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Working like a machine?


I am going back to work tomorrow morning after a break of two weeks; I may not get to complete a written post today, as I have a number of practical matters to attend to in preparation for the week. 


In lieu of thoughts and reflections, here is is a montage I put together late last year of things I often see four days of each working week (Wednesdays I work in a different location).  


09:00 












12:00
  









17:00











17:30










No comments:

Post a Comment